1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desmosidici D16rr Exhaust One -off

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by trevorhavoc, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Hi found some pics on my phone of a exhaust i had made from Inconel.
    I have GP7 sitting on shelf lol Typical me.
    Had these pipes made i think maybe 7years ago and have rode bike for about 7years lol lol
    Just thought i would share this on here as i don't usually share i normally stay in the background watching lol

DSC02164.JPG DSC02165.JPG DSC02152.JPG DSC02151.JPG DSC02162.JPG IMG_4394.JPG IMG_4395.JPG IMG_4400.JPG DSC01131.JPG

duc side..jpg

ducati side..jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Jaybus christmus.. how much it cost you to get fabricated?

3. Beautiful, bet that was pricey to get worked.

I believe the cost with inconel is more in the difficulty in working than the price of the alloy itself.

I imagine it's very light though if done properly. (It is actually a heavy alloy but being that it's so strong and resistant you can make it very thin)

Nice!

4. Immense Trevor! Better than I imagined when you described it to me :upyeah:

5. Great project. Sounds superb. :upyeah:

6. It is very LOUD lololololololololol it's like a proper GP Bike like what i heard at Donnigton once

7. Thread moved

8. Moved where lol

9. From ducati discussions into machine > D16RR section. So how much?

10. @El Toro moved it for free. He's nice like that. :)

11. He like moving things, so it wasn't entirely free - he takes a bit of our souls with each move :Nailbiting:

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  12. Ride: BMW F800GS

Be nice if my profile was updated to Ducati1200Enduro; which is currently residing beside a rotting 1931 aston martin. In dismal condition but worth nigh on £50K & once fully restored £180,000+

...can we give over this "I'm a gentlmen & do not discuss how much I paid that whore". Even in england sex between two consenting adults for cash is legal. Just not at the side of the road! ...how much was the exhaust please

13. What a piece of art that exhaust is. Bravo sir.

I'd love to see/hear some video of it "on song" so to say and some pictures from further away, but it looks great. Impressive.

14. Cheers i will see if i can find anything else Sir

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information