1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diagnostic / Service tool for the Diavel

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by AndyW, Jul 8, 2013.

1. DUCAT DIAGNOSTIC / SERVICE TOOL - launch of version for the MTS 1200 and Diavel:

Availability/launch of the new diagnostic tool from TechnoResearch will be very soon now! (I can't give a specific date yet but launch is expected to be within the next 3 to 4 weeks).
    There will be a 'special price' (discounted price) only available to those that have joined the mailing list via the link provided:
    website subscribers

NB: Those of you that have already contacted/emailed TechnoResearch to express your interest in the new diagnostic/service tool should have had a response that included the above link. PLEASE NOTE: if you didn't join the mailing list you will not qualify for the special launch price so FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE.....NOW!

NB2: And make sure you respond to the confirmation email:
    "Almost finished...
    We need to confirm your email address.
    To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you."

Andy
    Ducati Multistrada 1200 - MTS1200.info redirect

2. I'm told that the launch of the new diagnostic tool is imminent so LAST FEW DAYS for anyone interested to register interest and qualify for the SPECIAL OFFER 'DISCOUNT' limited offer launch price if you do decide to buy ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information