1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diagnostic Tool

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by CodexMotorsport, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Anyone know of any uk?

Have a few codes to read

cheers ben

2. Depends on what ECU if you have IAW5 you can use TunECU but needs an android tablet or JPdiag using a windows laptop.

3. Its for a 959 ill have to check. Have you used them? I'm running a mac have access to microsoft though

4. I have used TuneECU to load the DP map from their website to my Streetfighter works fine.
    I think your ECU will be the same as what was on my 1199, I believe there is software out there for that but it runs in to the thousands to buy not a couple of hundred quid.

5. thats a shame, looks like a trip to ducati

6. Melcodiag from the maker of JPdiag

7. Do they do a reader for it yet ?

8. Diagnostic only

9. Anyone found a diagnostic tool for the 899?

10. #10 chrisw, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Cheers mate. Have you used that yourself?

12. The guy who created the program has an 899

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. The only one i could get working with OSX was Guzzi Diag, worked fine though for sorting out the TPS on my 1198. Tried Parallels and that Fusion thing and both were no use.

14. Just for your info. I’ve never had an issue with dish software when running inside a proper VMWare virtual machine. Still have an old XP image full of diag software, just plug in click “connect to Windows” on the pop up and your laughing.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information