1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel 1260 Battery Location

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Mick Wragg, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Hi,

I have just purchased a 2019 Diavel 1260 which is to be delivered this week.
    It doesnt have an optimiser/battery tender lead so wondered if anyone knows where the battery is located as cant find any info ont internet.....

Cheers
    Mick

2. I would complain to Ducati. If only their website allowed you to download Owner’s Handbooks. Perhaps the information may be in there?

3. Are you buying from a dealer? If so get them to fit one FOC :)

4. Yes its from a dealer but he doesnt have one in stock and delivering it in a couple of days.
    I dont mind fitting one but just strugling to find any info where the battery is!
    I had a Diavel Titanium in 2016 and it was in belly pan on left hand side if I remember but obviously the 1260 is a different generation so may have changed location..

5. I had a 1260 but unfortunately I didn’t have a need to locate the battery as I had the dealer fit one for me.

Can’t the dealer tell you where it is?

• Like Like x 1
  6. No as they are not Ducati Dealership and have taken this in PX for one of there other bikes

• Like Like x 1
  7. You are welcome. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Hi Mick
    Battery location is behind the right bellypan panel. just fitted one to my new 1260. Bit fiddly as there are 7 bolts, 4 different types no less! Welcome to Italian bikes.
    Daz.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information