1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel cromo

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by He11cat, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Got to see one and wow it's lovely!
    I have to say how comfy the Diavel feels and I can touch the ground.
    Sadly too much of a bike for me and I wouldn't be able to get it out of my house!

2. & twin round headlights.

Hell yes. :upyeah:

3. You just have to be very careful how you pronounce it if asked what it is at a noisy bike meet !

4. Got to be a shiny one :)

5. Just bought a shiny new Multistrada and received a nice e-mail from Ducati congratulating me on the purchase of my new Diavel Cromo!!

6. Prehaps it was a BOGOF offer you didn't know about!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here's a sneak preview of my CROMO, I like that there's only 14 in the UK, and probably be no more than 20 maximum. I love it ...........

IMG_2610.jpg IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. They are lovely .
    The one I looked at was stunning .
    just a shame I could never own one as I am such a shortass!
    I wouldn't be able to manoeuvre one about I don't think and I'm used to bare minimum bikes no frills.
    I would have loved to have test riden a Diavel but I have visions of me stopping and the bike in slow motion toppling over like a tree in the wind with me going with it!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I doubt that, it's not that tall. Jen (my mate's OH) fits ok, and she's a proper shortarse - YBR Custom territory as a learner :biggrin:

10. Go on, try one. Same seat height as your monster, just weighs about another 30 kilos.....

11. They are nice. I could be tempted when I'm old :upyeah:

12. Oi!!! They are not for old people !!!
    id be stuffed with a heavy bike although I think the 80s bikes I rode where barge like and heavy :)

13. I can only think of 15295 reasons not to buy one

• Like Like x 1
  14. I very nearly bought one until i stood outside the shop and was taking a ribbing from the boys !!!!!!!!!!!!they give me a new nickname "The Homo on The Cromo" so i gave it a miss LMAO
    I hasten to add I bought the totally Hetero one instead lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. One of the points of the Diavel is that it is meant to look like an anvil. But once you sit on it and ride it, it's anything but. It must weigh a little more than the 999, but not much. It's way lighter than it looks, which is why it goes and handles so well.

Brilliant bike in my view. I'd love one (as a second bike).

If I ever come into any cash...

16. true, retirement gift maybe?

17. Think we had that joke ? anyway, I like your Corse colours, look very nice.

18. Man up and buy a shiny one :)
    Besides us women like to polish shiny stuff:)

19. Re. the comment about the Cromo being for those of a 'different' pursuasion, I was at a Triumph dealer some time back talking to a salesWOMAN and the boys were laughing and saying that she'd never sell the atomic pink'ish Triumph Speed Triple in the showroom because it's too girly/gay for us real men... she shut them up by saying that a real man would be able to handle that and she'd spot one if he ever came in to the dealership but one hasn't been seen yet..... cue group of guys slinking out the door.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information