1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Exhaust - Hp Corse System

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Jose Franco, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Good morning all, I am a new member to this forum having previously owned a 1299s.
    I am hoping to pick up a used Gen 2 Diavel later next week and I have been looking at the exhaust options.

I have seen a matt black model however the exhaust tubing is not black and I wanted to replace this and the stock can with something in all black.

HP Corse seems to do a Nice looking can but there are limited reviews, can any of you give me your experiences or suggestions for a stealth looking exhaust please.

Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated.

2. I wanted the all black look on my Gen 1 pipes, for £300 I got the pipes from the exhaust ports to the end can ceramic coated in matt black, looks way better, its been on 2 years and has not chipped off, cleans off well with water and I have no markings, I removed the exhaust flap as well while I had it in bits

3. Was it tricky to remove? Thanks for the feedback

4. no, I was expecting it to be a real pain as working on these bikes usually is. It all came off easy with the only tricky bit getting to some of the header nuts. 1/4 drive set got in there to the as normal tiny nuts ducati use to hold the headers on. If you do go this route the first thing to do before removing anything is to mark up the shut lines so they know how far to apply the ceramic coating and check around the rear lambda sensor as they often crack here, mine had a crack half way round.

5. @mike76 any chance of seeing a picture....I've got the original exhaust still fitted, but it's a little 'blotchy' on the front down pipe. Thinking of the ceramic coating route and a slip on silencer. Had thought of going matt black

6. Hp Corse Hydroform (all black)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information