1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel luggage

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Nothingbettertodo, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Anybody know if there is a fitment for a rack/topbox on the Diavel?

2. Looks like Hepco and Becker do a system. Here are some pics from a German and UK Diavel forum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit>>>>>sorry just re-read that you were looking for topbox :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. My mate has just fitted a Ventura luggage rack system with the ventura bag to his Diavel,works great and looks the part too!

4. Hi I'm going to Germany and Switzerland shortly and have got these bad boys for the trip

20140503_101503.jpg

20140503_101512.jpg

20140503_101525.jpg

20140503_101531.jpg

5. got one of these, wraps around the back very well although you do need to mess about it abit with the fittings as designed to hook onto indicator stalks, I originally bought this for my old 955i

Bag Saddlepack Black 52020000 Brix Moto

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi I bought these ages ago off ebay for around £120 I think

There is no hardware as such as they are connected together by 3 thick velcro straps that go under and over the seat then finished off by bungee cords which you can see in the pictures if you look carefully when magnified

7. With no hardware that's great just what I am looking for, easy on and off.
    But I think the front bottom of the pannier on the exhaust side might touch the can.
    I have original exhaust and I see you have an aftermarket one.
    I have looked for the ones you have red and black to no avale.
    Can you let me know the make and product name if possible thanks

8. garyg I see you have a fender extender attached. Did it make much difference to how much crap you get on the front of the bike?

9. Hi yes it makes quite a difference as it stops a lot of shite being thrown into the grill behind

10. I have the ventura setup - it's great for solo trips - 2 x 50litre bags if needed and no filtering issues

Do Not Sell My Personal Information