1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Stolen - Nottingham Area

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by nelly, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Customers bike stolen today. Please share and keep your eyes peeled. Very distinctive Diavel with red and white paint scheme added over gloss black. Race fit silencer. Scooter boys, did the steering lock and legged it.....
    "BIKE STOLEN NOTTINGHAM PLEASE SHARE. DUCATI DIAVEL REG JJI 766. TAKEN FROM HIGHFIELDS UNIVERSITY NOTTINGHAM"
    NOTTINGHAM

2. Have you got a photo of it, @nelly? Is so, i’ll put it up on Facebook.

Bastards!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’ll get one. Thanks.
    The bike also has a Translogic quickshifter fitted and it’s been Rexxer tuned, so the exhaust valve is disabled.

4. Shared on Facebook.
    Steve

5. Bastids :mad:

6. Scum them scooter boys. One mans pride and joy gone in seconds

#6 Tomthebiker, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
  7. So this is a national problem now:thinkingface:i thought it was London Town only

8. Bristol got it bad too.

9. picture of bike....
    b4eefcdd-0464-467c-b366-3c4b9a465156.JPG

10. now i see why they stole it....... very nice

• Like Like x 1
  11. Birmingham and Manchester too it seems. C***s everywhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Don't worry we have Bobby beat on his cycle:rolleyes: index.jpg

13. I would think unless its resprayed iy will be too easily recognisable, unless it has just been taken for a joyride?

14. Yes because the useless ex Home Sec cut the police everywhere and not just London. Expect stabbings to become a normal everyday occurrence across the country too - until we get more plod on the streets to lock up these scumbags.

15. Is that a Met officer at Gay Pride carnival?

16. i would say the cuts started in earnest a long time before TM

17. Mayhem was the Home Sec who brought in massive cuts under the CON/ LIB coalition, who told the police federation they were crying wolf at conference when the police tried to revoke the reductions, and whose cuts have led directly to a reduction of more than 20,00 police officers.

Eight years later this is where we are.

#17 Jez900ie, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  18. Nope....as he's well over dressed for the ocassion:p

19. #But very strange that we still have money for emigration and the benefits:thinkingface:

20. It is odd how we cannot afford enough police.

We can afford to bailout Virgin trains from their contractural liabilities, pay Rees Moggs mother in law & 7.6million to do up her stately home, squander hundreds of millions with worthless companies like Carillion (who suddenly go bust after the directors award themselves massive payouts) and give 14billion every year in aid to foreign countries including China and India - two of the largest economies in the world.

Very odd indeed!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information