1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Diavel Strada - 10,000miles

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by steveomac, Jun 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well thanks to covid I am now enjoying being redundant, so this beauty is up for sale.
    2013 plate, full service last month at GT motorcycles Ducati dealer in Plymouth
    Belts and everything checked, it had a faulty MAP sensor so I took the precaution of having both changed so its ready to be used.
    Being in South Devon the little roads round here dont really lend themselves to having such a beast of a bike (162bhp) so it pootles around in 3rd mostly.
    Its just gone over 10,000 miles today when I took it get photos. (FSH and both keys)
    It has the michelin RS tyres which I believe are hard to source now. They were new on a few miles back.
    It comes with Ducati Sat Nav and Ducati alarm.
    It also comes with a puig screen and another spare smaller puig and the original one.
    I have also fitted ducati performance reservoir covers and short levers.
    Also I’ve fitted a brand new GPR exhaust (still have the OE one)
    I have the ducati performance touring seat as well but not fitted.
    MOT until December.
    The bill for the service and MAP sensors was £1300 last month so needs nothing.
    I’m after £8750 with all the extras.
    Always forget something, the cerberis hand guards are brand new too.
    And I’ve fitted screen protectors to the dashboards and it comes with a trickle charger.

price can be reduced to £8300 with out the extras

ie , stock exhaust, stock levers and stock reserviour caps, no hand guards and just standard seat.

#1 steveomac, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. c50849fcc4b749b82cef08e48ff491c3.jpg 791d1acd9a96bfc44da6b5bfb2f460bf.jpg 673c35c1abc285748aa96a7d5e2f6e55.jpg

71dbfa7ad942c62bbbc0b0ed37481133.jpg

#2 steveomac, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bike is currently in Totnes , Devon.
    please PM me for more details and a video walk round.

4. yes this was the 5 year/15,000 mile service - shims belts etc.

5. bike is now sold - please close the thread thank you

6. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information