1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel surprise!

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by alanp, Sep 28, 2013.

1. So there I was, just out of the Harley dealership having spent quite a while mulling over getting a black V Rod and I walked into my local Ducati dealership for a cup of tea. Cup in hand I wandered past a new 2013 Diavel in red with white stripe, red frame and white wheels and nearly dropped my cup!!! Jeez, what a beautiful bike. I had no idea they had changed the colour scheme. The ones I'd seen/ridden before were, shall I say a bit understated in comparison, whereas this thing was in your face gorgeous. All thoughts of the Harley went out of the window and a deposit on the Diavel flew into the dealer's hands.
    Spoke to my insurer and I was happy they played ball considering that I'm 72 and they usually think anyone retired should not still be riding bikes let alone those with 160+ hp!
    Happy days!

• Like Like x 10
  2. :upyeah: Nice one Dave

3. Welcome to the club. I love my red and white stripe!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Way to go mate, respect :upyeah:. Andy

5. I hope I'm still on two wheels then!

6. Zimmer frames have 2 wheels don't they? :wink:

7. I hope I'm rich enough to be able to afford a Diavel when I'm 72:frown:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good for you. Enjoy! :upyeah:

9. Nice one!... Have fun!...:upyeah:

10. Brilliant. if you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine, you will not regret your choice!!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information