1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Termignoni...wanted!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by RocketRomeo, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Hi all

I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd ask...

If anyone has a set of Termis for a MY2016 Diavel Carbon, then please get in touch.

I'm happy with just the slip-ons (homologated?) or the full exhaust system depending on price of course.

Cheers! :upyeah::D

2. I'm currently in the process of selling my Diavel Carbon. It has all the bells and whistles ! one of my options is to strip it back down to stock and sell all the parts.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-Di...203338?hash=item2cc423378a:g:kawAAOSwoA9Zh1wH

3. Hi Mate

I'd certainly be interested. Great bike there... just like mine but with lots of lovely extra bike bling!

From experience, whenever I've sold a car or bike that has upgraded parts, I have removed all the extras as they do not increase resale value of the vehicle as a whole.

If you decide to sell separately then please let me know as I'd be interested to discuss further.

Cheers

4. To be honest, I'd be interested in a few other if your parts too... ;)

5. Sounds like we might as well just swap and I try and flog yours :D

6. Sounds like a plan lol... is your fuel cap a Ducati part? I've been after a keyless one for a while as I'm fed of of digging out the key when I refill ...

7. If the levers are going I might be interested.

8. Yep, Ducati performace part, makes life simpler.

9. Leave my poor bike alone !

On a serious note if i do strip it down i'll give you the nod.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Im letting it run on EBAY until the end of Aug so there should be time providing it doesnt go.

Apols Rocket, ive hijacked your thread for my own purient interest.

11. That's ok mate, I'll bid on your bike so nobody can buy it o_O

12. Only its not an auction.....Doh !!! ;)

13. Almost end of August.... :p:D:motorcycleduc:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information