1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Did A Someone Use Upmap From Termignoni?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Anakin, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Now I waiting for my parcel :)
    http://www.up-map.it/t800/
    Now yet only for MTS1200 10-12, not for 13-14 of DVT.
    But at once is a lot of charts for our bike! 8 varietes, include versions for standard exhaust!
    You can play with app even w/o device. I find there even version for not-termi exhaust, Akrapovich for Panigale.

2. I got my parcel, and successfully upload the first map that's got for free through the gift-code. It was map for standard system without any "tricks" with O2 sensor and exhaust valve. Yes, it works! My bike awakened. But my appetite for a horsepowers had awakened too :)
    Alas, payment system didn't want to get my money. I wrote many of letters to Italy, received many replies, we made many of tests, but.... no result.
    Later I will write about solution of this trouble. If they find it...

3. Good to hear that you've gained more power. Now does it state 'racing' on start up? Just like the ECU upmap of a termi-system.

4. Oh, yeah! "RACING" on round screen while starting procedure goes. Nice feature from Termi :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. See about getting it remapped on a rolling road

6. Oh, that's why I bought this thing! Because of the nearest "rolling road" in thousands kilometers from me :)
    I take in mind equipment with good trained personnel who can tune my bike well enough.
    It is Russia, with low populated huge eastern lands...
    T-800 give me a chance to make motor tuning myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Forgive my ignorance but what does this do on a first gen bike with the full termi system ? Also how much is it? The site is a bit sparse at the moment.

Can it program the two cylinders individually ?

#9 Oktay, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  8. Hi Newbie here. I have the full termi race system on order which the dealer says will be here from Italy by Tomorrow. It comes with the upmap & exhaust valve delete apparently. They are going to fit to bike & reprogram. They say it will not invalidate the 2 yr warranty. Looking forward to seeing how good it is. I read somewhere that the power is not increased. Although also read the bike runs so much smoother & without the dreaded low throttle opening jerkiness.

9. I believe this thread is talking about an additional product called Up-Map (T800?) which connects to your bike's ECU and can change the programming on the fly using a cellphone. You have to pay for the premium maps. Termignoni is mentioned on the product. They either make it or are in some other way involved.

What you have a is the full system from Termignoni which used to come with its own ECU. I think nowadays the OEM ecu is upgraded? BUt don't quote me on that. I have that system on the 2011. It is indeed a tiny bit better in low throttle but the jerkiness is still there. You do get rid of the catalytic converter which is a bit of a weight savings plus it looks much better. I have also removed the cumbersome center stand since I do not do my own maintenance anyway.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information