1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Difference Enduro And Dvt

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by BigAlan, Feb 17, 2019.

1. i am probably being thick but what’s the difference between the 1200 engines on an Enduro and a DVT. Surely Ducati don’t make two different engines, I ask because you can but exhausts for Enduros loads cheaper than a DVT.

Ta.

2. No difference. Apart from exhaust system & sump guard.

3. So why does it say on adverts the DVT exhaust won’t fit an a Enduro and visa versa? Could I simply buy a Enduro decat version and fit it on my DVT if I buy the complete unit.

I would love to know what the exact difference is between exhausts.

4. Enduro does not have single sided swingarm like DVT so it is a shape thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's the gearing in 1st that is different from what I recall back in 2016. So that its more manageable off-road. Although talking about that is like opening a can of worms. As I'm only cruising towards 36,000miles on mine...I probably don't ride enough to write online comments.

#5 GunZenBomZ, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. There is my answer, I never knew that because I have never seen an a Enduro. Mind you if I could find an Enduro decat pipe I would sit with my mate down the local engineering company and hopefully adjust it to fit my DVT.

Thanks.

7. Yep, I have the enduro Delkevic system on my bike and it fitted without too much drama...

8. Iaava, could you please tell me what alterations you had to do to make it fit? Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The enduro has a 33litre fuel tank also & normal swing arm (already mentioned) so the axle nuts. Don't require lorry type kit to undo them like the dvt does. Plus the enduro is a mans bike & dvt is the woosy limp wristed brigade bunch of tarmac tossers..:imp:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. How do you like the Delkevic pipe? They're very inexpensive! Do you have any pics?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information