1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Do We Have Any 999r Experts To Help With A Valuation ?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Dibble, May 22, 2019.

1. As it says on the tin .....

2. never raced or rallied?...or crashed?

3. 2 out of 3 ....... still a weapon .....

• Like Like x 1
  4. is it a 2003 fila rep?

5. Exige knows his stuff sure he will assist shortly.Put your info up for views.
    I was at Cornerspeed in Notts yesterday for service work and the general view on the top end stuff was that prices had cooled down

6. @Exige to the another 999R for the collection phone. :D

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. Hope not

8. Is it the 1500 mile one that was going cheap last week :thinkingface:

The whole classic / collector market dipped a year ago - but strangely base and S models carried on rising. Good time to buy R’s if at the right price...

9. 2004 Fila Rep with the full CF bodywork in bubble wrap :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nope, and I'll be looking for realistic money rather than Sheffield money !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

12. The 05 and 06 were the last of line and the ones to have IMO. Improved bodywork styling and power hike to 150hp IIRC. I seem to remember there were less in the plain red than Xerox jobs. Lovely bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Except nowhere near as iconic or rare as the Fila reps :)

14. 2003 fila rep registered in 2004.......;)

15. S'ok.... Better bikes though ;):)

Didn't the 03 models have those God awful cast swing arms? Or were they earlier?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. You mean the pretty swingarms rather than the common one?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Low-ish miles..£18k?

18. Ha ha, spot the wanky swingarm owners! :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  19. Why in bubble wrap? Had it been tracked?
    Price and mileage?

20. Mileage need to double check, it will be on the last Snells invoice plus about 300, its under 10k, and of course it has, its what its for ...... as for price, thats what i'm looking to ascertain, have my eye on a car ...... Last 8 years its been looked after by JHP (previous owner was one of the Directors there and family) and Snells, last year and c500 miles ago had a brand new Sigma Performance clutch dropped in and a full 12k service as wasn't my intention to go down the Pani route but it happens ...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
Do Not Sell My Personal Information