1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dogati 900ss Ie Breaking Or May Sell

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by oilyfinger, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Breaking/May Sell- Dogati 900SS. Cat C right off.
    Bought it for the cans for my 851. Seat and cans spoken for. Engine runs really well, have a video of it running can email. If breaking would rather sell motor first so buyer can see it running. Motor, less fuel system etc £500. Body work is mostly intact but rough, been painted with rattle cans and is shocking finish. Cheap project for someone, Whole bike [less seats and cans] £900. Have keys, history, V5 etc Runs and rides really well. Ideal opportunity into Ducati for not much cash
    If there's enough interest will break for parts, bike in Worcestershire

Phil

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

2. Was that the one on ebay the other week? I had a cheeky bid on that ;)

3. it's pretty shocking how something can be serviced by a main dealer yet be totally abandoned by an owner. don't think it had been cleaned in months!

4. I was going to break it for project parts as well, it's worse than the ebay pictures led me to believe!

5. the guy has spent a lot of time masking the lines in the paint it. yet didn't make any effort to rub down the scrapes or fill them and then painted it so poorly I reckon my 2yr old could have done better. That said the fairing is mostly ok once repainted and the cycle parts are good too. Exception being both wheels have scrapes. Engine runs really well and it goes well too

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi interested in the whole bike (minus the bits you want) but could you tell me why its a Cat C registered.
    Thanks
    Ray

7. price on front end (forks + yokes + clip ons and wheel + brakes)?

8. Poor thing!

9. Price on the rear shock?

10. probably keep hold of the rear shock GDS968 as I believe it will fit my earlier SS carb model. Had a fair few messages about it but as yet undecided if will break or sell as is.

11. Ok Oilyfinger, that makes sense, was what I was looking at. Cheers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information