1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domino's Advert

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nelson, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Please make it stop...:mad:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Its thee worst advert ever

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Not seen it….does it have wings in it?

4. not seen it .........best keep it that way ....

5. Nope, the Bosch ones take that accolade………”like a Bosch”

6. you reckon that's bad? :thinkingface: in that case, and still on topic - DO NOT play this video:-

7. I’m used to it my kids have their own language :laughing:

8. I must confess i've never ordered up a pizza from that brand ever in my life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Its awful and so is the laughing customer McShit advert
    Not one of them can laugh as loud as Ronald Mcdonald on his way to the bank

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. All adds are a load of nonsense. Advertising is the greatest waste of human intellect known to man; it is professional lying.

However, I reserve my own utter contempt for so called celebs who try and sell me something through advertising, no matter what it is. If you are already a multi-millionaire and take coin to try and sell me shite I don't want or need whist swallowing corporate c**k, then shame on you; in fact, they are beneath contempt.

Anyway, nuff said, lovely weather we are having...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. The sort of advertising I never understand is website advertising & I work in an industry that uses it extensively. Take a look at this site without logging in as a subscriber it’s full of adverts that make the experience almost impossible, yet does anybody ever read any of them?
    No doubt subliminal messaging works, for instance slip a Papa Johns advert in the middle of a big TV football game and you’ll get a lot of customers but how many people honestly stop reading the Mail online because an advert for a watch company has popped up & they’ve suddenly remembered they have to go and buy a Rolex that day?

12. All of the shit food and delivery service ads are targeted/timed when people might just be tempted.

13. Can’t stand the stuff B74D5212-09CF-4059-874D-3AE4AF4E63AD.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Their pizza's are shit anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I’ve not seen the advert, dare I investigate further or live in happy ignorance? TIA

16. Happy ignorance is your friend.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. It's just a Google away on YouTube I'd you really want to see it. I just had to look after all this fuss and I'm fortunate that I've not had to endure it 'live' yet... and again, and again, and .....

18. Why the hell is anyone watching adverts in this day and age. Either live stream or record and skip adverts. Luddites ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2

19. :bomb: :eyes:

20. Errr, thanks Chris.

That is just rubbish, clearly a career in marketing isn’t something I should regret passing me by.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information