1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don’t Mess With The North Koreans

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Tough cookies as we discovered in the 1950’s.

2. All staged , wouldn’t believe a word of this nonsense.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. It is, but they are tough nutty bastards. I worked for a spell in South Korea and they don’t mind a dust up…

4. That’s all well and good
    I had a spell on Korea also, but the toughest of the lot I’ve found are to be the Thai.
    Once witnessed a four foot nothing Thai fella fell an eight foot brick-shithouse German tourists with two kicks to his bonce.

Fooking tough I tell ya!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think its more of an indictment of N Korean building materials than anything else. Wouldnt last 5mins on a Saturday night in Glasgow. Your average tennants fueled Weegie would just nut the feckers. Prob have a pint with them afterwards too.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Got sent this from some of the lads this morning

bloody brilliant. Even chubster is laughing

7. That’s buddhism for you, they keep all that anger bottled up and then one day it has to come out.
    Weird bastards and as for the birds

8. I worked on a site where the security guards were Gurkhas, got friendlyish with one and asked if he was allowed to keep his knife once he’d left the army.
    Knife? No knife, big fucking sword!!! The look in his eyes suggested he knew how to handle himself, scared me!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information