1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Speakers Corner' started by Richard 1200, Apr 7, 2017.

1. #3001 Zhed46, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. It will always amaze me why anyone would follow a leader who never takes responsibility, who never admits mistakes, and who routinely takes all the credit for himself while leaving all the blame to others.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Habit. People follow because it's their habit to do so.

4. let alone call them a leader.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. You leave Mayor Khan outa this :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Crap Crap x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Do you not find it quite odd that the group who seek to ban books, ban media and carry out no platforming, genuinely believe they are the people fighting for equality, education and human rights?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. That would be the Tory Govt you so adore....

Hatred of and a determination to hamstring the BBC, along with the banning of left wing journalists from No10 press briefings spring immediately to mind.

Anyway, you engage in a bit of “no platforming” yourself as you do love an “ignore” from time to time (though it rarely lasts for very long)

#3009 Zhed46, Mar 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I do use the ignore facility myself this is true, but that is far different than no platforming of yours or other self serving liberals views.

Or in simpler terms, my stance is from time to time I don't want to see your nonsense, should I adopt your standards, then I would deprive others of seeing your nonsense too and no one should be denied that amusement.

I hope that's cleared that up ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Wasn’t the New Romantics MM2 not just MM

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. No. Your stance is from time to time you get fed up with being made to look a chump, but then after a while your curiosity gets the better of you and you come out for more. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Creativity is one of the last remaining legal ways of gaining an unfair advantage over the competition and if nature is a game of chance, it has dealt you a very poor hand.

I appreciate your obsession with ping pong, even more so when loosing but I must decline to play further.

You must therefore play with yourself, something I suspect you will not have much trouble with ;)

#3013 noobie, Mar 25, 2020
  12. I get why you keep un-ignoring me now. Billy-no-mates that you are, you need the company :D

And for similar but related reasons, it’s clearly why along with believing yourself to be an expert on every subject under the sun, you’re also an apparently an expert on who does and doesn’t play with themselves. Perhaps you can tell us when was the last time you had a girlfriend who didn’t have an adapter for a foot pump? :yum

Anyway. Better leave it there as we don’t want to end up like Portboy :astonished:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Stop the “banter” and all will be good.

14. Sorry dad

• Like Like x 1
  15. I appreciate you agreeing with zed on post 3014, then being an independent admin on the very next post El. Point noted

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Just to clarify.....I agreed with the comment that you don’t want to end up like portboy.

17. Had the agree not been there for the post, there would not have needed to be a clarification but I do appreciate you clearing that up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2

Do Not Sell My Personal Information