1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donington 2nd July

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Mary Hinge, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Just booked this. Anyone else going?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yer man am there first time on the v4 and not been on track for a year cant wait

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ace! I’ll be on the V4S too. First run in 8 months so can’t wait. I’ll be taking my generator in case we have to set up outside with this Covid bollox.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Are people not allowed in to trackdays yet? Can participants take someone in with them?

5. Don’t think so. Not yet anyway.

6. :upyeah:

7. You can have one essential helper I think. Choose wisely.
    BD.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ladyboys not my cup of tea.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. LOLZ, reach a certain age, any sex is good sex, she/he/post/pre looks good to me! :heart_eyes:

10. Who's running this event ?

11. No Limits

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. If you zoom in, you can see a bit of ball sack..

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Fussy fooker. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tastes change over time:)

but im going to be there on the 2nd - not sure which bike to bring though.

Whats the story on others - my wife and baby are coming along - is there an issue with that now?

15. Hmmm, I heard you’re allowed to bring 1 helper. Not sure if this is still the case or how strictly it’s marshalled.

This’ll be 1st trackday since all this covid bollox kicked off...

16. How did ppl get on i didn't get out till the afternoon due to the rain it was my first time on the v4. Was planning to get the suspension set up but due to raining all morning i didnt bother and just left it in dynamic mode as you can see in the video its moving about alot and for sure needs setting up on my next track day other than than all the red flags i was just glad to get out on it for the first time since owning it ....fantastic bit of kit only managed a 1:44 p.b of a 1.42 on my 1299 but my racing excuse is the suspension wasn't giving me much confidence

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nice work. I was there too but got an electronics fault after lunch. Game over. Bugger.
    I was having the exact same pogo thing going on coming out of corners on the gas. It was miraculously dialled out from the dash by a mate. I’ll check my settings when I get the bike back and let you know :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. What was the drama bud

19. Looked like a gear sensor failure. Sent all settings haywire. Bike was un rideable. Really weird. Should get solid feedback tomorrow. The good news is that it’s covered with Ducati warranty :D Phew!!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information