1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donington - Tuesday 4th Sept.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by webbo, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Hi all,

Is anyone doing the Focused Events track day at Donington on Tuesday 4th September?

Thanks.

2. I've booked that one too, but a bit flat out with work, so I'll see nearer the time. Weather forecast might have an influence too ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tempted. They appear to still have spare slots.
    If I do go, then I'll be on my own; so I'll give you a shout and share a garage?
    Weather dependent; and the bike needs putting back together first...
    Bob

4. Yes give me a shout if you're both going and we can share a garage for sure. :)

5. Forecast is looking dry, although it seems to be raining the evening before, so we might start off with a damp track

• Like Like x 1

6. I'm hoping the rain isn't heavy on Monday night!

7. Forecast says it's rain lightly up to around 9pm Monday night, so should be pretty much dry by the morning, and completely dry by mid morning once the sun comes out

8. Have a good day guys. I'm afraid an ill 11yr old son meant no track for me today

9. Did anyone else from this forum manage to go to the track day?

To cheer myself up, here is a video of my final lap before my back gave out. Still had a fantastic day.
    Managed a 2:20 lap (approx), not sure if that time is ok??
    I feel that I could of gone a little faster with normal road tyres on as my scrambler still has the original dual knobbly tyres on. The back tyre is squared off too and needs replacing.

Thanks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information