1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington Tuesday 26th

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by cookster, Sep 19, 2017.

1. As above anyone going??

2. I wish.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've just looked to book, but it's full up
    If you know anyone in fast, or maybe inters, that can't go, let me know and i'll buy the slot off them

4. Will do mate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What a mental day!! Was good fun but loads of crashes!! I counted 7 at least. Including my mate who borrowed another mates 15 plate gsxr and smashed it up on the Melbourne loop!! Was absolutely carnage there today.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Shit! o_O:skull:

7. Glad you came away unscathed. Andy

8. Cheers guys Yeah I was OK but a lot weren't. Not sure what was wrong with people.

9. That was carnage today. We had a red flag in fast group on the first lap after the sighters, and you could tell just in the sighting laps it was going to be one of the those days. I think there was one session without a red flag in fast, and one session where there was two

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Who was running it?

11. No limits! Terrible organisation!! The bloke doing the breif was a complete knobber.

@graeme4130 got there in the end then bud?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Glad you had a good day Cookster. Donington always seems to get more than it's fair share of crash fests.
    The track is far more technical than people give it credit for.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Jeez! I bloody hate that, dangerously under-policed or was the weather bad?

14. Donny is on some bad ley lines dude....:skull:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Weather was great. Just bad policing.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Would one say there are more crashes this time of year when people push too hard getting their final junkie adrenaline fix till April? (Genuine question)

17. Could possibly be. It was very busy yesterday so the actual percentage was probably quite low compared to how many people were there, still seemed far to many offs. My old gsxr held its own though but I've definitely found my next track bike !! :p:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. A smashed up L5....

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. I was there yesterday and loved it (inters), weather was great.
    Loved the safety briefing part, it was like stand up comedy.
    The amount of people crashed was insane.
    Got off the track myself at turn 1 in last session after checker flag, just slowed down, went wide and panicked. Puled it upright and went in to the gravel, skid along and was praying to god not to drop it, lucky for me i made it, well pleased with myself to keep it smart after my mistake.

20. @Addiction what bike you on bud?? i had the old gsxr k2 in inters.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information