1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donny 10th Oct

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Oct 8, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I was thinking of booking this....but sold out now!
    If I'm free, might try and come at lunchtime to see if they'll let me on for a half day :/ 20 degrees in October!

2. 98db? Count me out. Plus the fact I'll be 4,800 miles south of Donington on Wednesday... Double count me out :)

Sounds like I'm missing some groovy weather :sun::sun::sun: Have a great day kids, keep it rubber side down :):upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. 98db is drive by (so about 102db static?).

4. They said they leave spaces to move people about, you may get lucky :upyeah:

5. Just got back home from being at Donny today. It was an MSV trackday and I reckon 50% full - so they made it two groups so we had ~9 20-min sessions for each group!! :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
  6. I booked on this one a few weeks ago - It was £49 then as I guess they weren't expecting the good weather, which is a bargain
    Works perfectly too as I've fixed a couple of things on my bike after racing at the weekend, so a mint chance to test them out and kill off some old tyres before the Winter Euros start in a few weeks
    See you all there tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice. Would you mind if I joined you in your garage?

8. No worries. I’m heading up on my own and will grab a space when I get there, so come find me

9. That was a good day. Both @Cream_Revenge and I stayed upright for the whole day, which is always a bonus.
    I'm just uploaded a video from the last session now, and I'll post a link up in a bit - Cream's in it too

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cracking day. Really lovin Donny now and happy to move to fast at lunch again
    Held my own OK apart from Graeme who is mental fast! Blade was faultless again.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Cheers for all the hints and tips. Perfect end to my track time for 2018 :upyeah:.

Roll on 2019 :cool:

12. I've stuck the video in the other thread, but it's here too :

How I didn't realise that was you, I'll never know as I almost climbed onto the back of your bike for a pillion lap :)

• Like Like x 4
  13. That's some impressive speed there mate!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information