1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donny 16th May

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Spud312r, Apr 17, 2019.

1. I had such a good time yesterday, booked next month noisey day ..

Anybody going ?

2. Is that through MSV or no limits
    After this week, I might avoid NL days there unless it's a test day before race weekends

3. Its with FE .. same price

4. I’ll look it up

5. Why is that Graeme? I'm asking out of curiosity..I've got an msv day next month,I did a no limits day last year and I must admit it was a bit mental to say the least.. It was a red flag fest but was nice in the arvo once all the loons had binned their bikes...

6. The standard of riding in fast group was really shit. I saw some properly sketchy moves, and there was loads of crashes
    No limits tend to attract a massive amount of trackday cocks
    Also, no limits days are always really busy and the instructors don’t move people around groups, so there were riders in fast group that should be inters at best
    I like the guys at NL, and I race with them, but their trackdays attract a lot of knobs

7. Yeah I thought you might have said something like that... Which is a shame cos the instructors seem like a decent bunch and easy to approach for tips.... Aside from distance its the main reason I do Silverstone directly as people seem to be a bit less brain dead once the visor goes down..

Apologies to OP for going off track (no pun intended)

8. They have some good guys working on their days, but as they don't get paid, they use it as free track time and don't spend any effort on correcting groups or policing riding - Also, where they're always full, there's unlikely to be space to move people anyway

9. Just booked on... my new track bike (1299) should be ready by then!

Shall we try and get in the same garage?

Rich.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yep i'm going for garage 1 if i can get it , or at least up that end.
    I have my bruv and 2 mates all on V4's so should be a garage full of them ;-)

The price has dropped from £189 to £145 !!! i complained and got a £50 credit note as they state book early to get the best price...;-)

11. I got it for 139?!!

I normally drive down from York and necer get there too early. . But same me a spot!

My new bike arrives tomorrow!

12. Will do fella and for graeme4130 if he wanst to join us :)

13. Yes please, if that’s cool

14. :upyeah:

15. I just booked my first trackday on the 848. Donington 13th May with MSV.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi mate I’m booked on as well ! Maybe see you about.

17. Get there early ! Those garages get full quick !! Save me a place for me n my old donkey please

18. What bike are you on fil2? I'll keep an eye out for you.

19. V4 black n white dianese leathers ! I usually garage up near goddards top end of paddock !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information