1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Double Biker Tidy

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by GarySN, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all
    We moved into a rented house for six months between sale and purchase of our permanent abodes. During this time I used a Double Biker Tidy mounted in the garage to store my gear. Now we're settled into our new place, I have no need for it, so am offering it for sale at £60 delivered. It's in as-new condition and comes with all the fittings shown in the photo.

Double Biker Tidy.jpg

2. P>M sent

3. Is this still for sale?
    Cheers

4. If the above don't buy, I would like to buy it please

5. Hi all

Thanks for your interest. I am awaiting a response from somebody who has asked for first refusal. If they don't agree to buy it today, it looks like TonyC is next in line (Andy hasn't come back to me, so I assume he's not interested).

Just so you know, I think it's going to cost about £15 to send due to bulk and weight, so I'm holding out for asking price. I might be up for a deal if anyone's interested in collecting from the Heathrow or Farnham areas.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. @GarySN Hi Gary, sorry for the delayed response. Couldn't decide what to do...Let one of the other chaps have it. Again I apologise for not getting back to you sooner

7. @GarySN,
    Chap I'm passing on your item fella.
    Going for a full standing one.
    Cheers.

8. £40 & I'll collect from Theifrow. ... Paul of Hatton (cross).

9. Thanks for the responses - now sold. Please close.

10. thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information