1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dp Levers For 899

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Daniel Howes, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also on the lookout for some dp levers for my 899. Again if anyone has any going then please get into contact...
    Cheers

2. Have a look on Bds website for the TWM levers as they are the same as the Dp Ones
    at half the price

• Like Like x 2
  3. Still on the look out for some dp levers. I appreciate the suggestion about the TWM levers Nathan, but I just really like the etched logo etc on the dp ones.
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. I fully understand buddy, I am of the same ilk, but the same part without the Ducati marking is 140 euros for both and not 300+ for the DP item... that I cant justify

5. What's the quality of the TWM ones? Are they any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Look like it's the manufacturer of the Dp items, also the TWM fuel cap is identical

7. Be interested to see if anyone has them fitted and can give an accurate review

8. I'll go and take a few pictures for you, give me 5

9. Top man ... I've had ASV levers on all of my Fireblades but like the look of the TWM ones (good price too)

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pictures aren't great as the bike is in my office.. but they have a quality feel and look to them. I also have the adjuster for the brake but not fitted it yet

• Like Like x 1
  14. Look good mate ... just bought 1199 S and will be changing the levers ... I think it'll be those ones [emoji6]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just looked and seems only bikers discount stock them .. don't suppose you know if they are a good company?

16. I don't know them personally, but my experience so far with ordering the levers and then the remote adjuster has gone without hitch or complaint. I paid via PayPal if that is any assistance

17. I've got the TWM ones and they are the same as the Ducati Performance ones. I've actually taken them off and fitted new stock levers as I think they work better than the DP / TWM ones.

18. Are they the short ones? Maybe interested if you're thinking of selling them

19. No, they are the collapsible longer ones (Still shorter than stock).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information