1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Dp Rearsets Fitting Instructions

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Nathanhu, Dec 6, 2016.

1. After getting most of my 999 parts moved on I picked up a set of second hand DP Rearsets for the 1299. unfortunately no Instructions are with them.
    has anyone happen to have a set they could let me have a copy of, Picture/PDF would be most helpful.
    I'm sure its not rocket science but I hear that they can be fiddly to set up, and I wanted to make sure all the parts were there when they arrive.

many thanks

2. Stolen from't t'internet...

image.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

3. Thank you kindly, you're a Gent :)

4. so I have managed to get a .PDF copy of the instructions, what's the best way of linking them on here for other to use?
    also I am after the part number for the Gear shift rods that come as part of the kit, one for Low and One for High footrest position.
    also the link that is used for changing from GP to standard shift.

if anyone has these and can read the numbers, an would post on here I would appreciate it.
    I have a list of part numbers from the kit, but half is in German, the other in Italian.. and the descriptions aren't easy to decipher.
    when I have decrypted the whole list ill also post it.

5. Just to bump this request, does anyone have the part number of the two shift rod adaptors that come with the rearset kit ( changeable for high and low mounting) I'm hoping the part number is etched onto the rod somewhere?
    Thanks kindly

6. No luck here? Try asking on the American forum ducati1299.com

7. I have trouble logging in on the site, as for some reason is still don't have permission to post.!

8. Is it possible to get a copy of the .Pdf file with the instructions? And do you know if it is possible to buy spare parts to DP rearsets?
    Thank you.

9. Hi, yes, I'll sort out a cloud storage for it as my one drive won't let me share for some reason..

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information