1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Dp Tail Tidy Grommet

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Wull, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Does anyone know if you can get a hold of the grommet separately to the whole kit? Mine has disappeared, must’ve came out when I went for a blast on the 29th

The bit that goes here

[​IMG]

I’m replacing the tail tidy with the Evotech one anyway so it’s not the end of the world if I can’t source one, but I like to keep things complete.

2. 87210161A part number from the 1199 superlegera parts list, price 1,85 USD

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That’s coming up with r/h fork cover.....is that the one???

After posting this I soon realised that the grommet comes in the DP tail tidy package and is not fitted there as standard as the standard tail tidy covers that hole so it’s not exposed.

4. That’s the grommet there in the DP tail tidy kit

[​IMG]

5. Also on the Anniversary parts list by the look of the fairing

DC7D2050-AE26-4870-8007-B4D15FD218C6.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. for less than 2 usd, just order one and let us know if its the correct part :)

7. I had a look on the parts and it definitely is the correct part, the parts list for the 1299s doesn’t have the page showing the accessories (mods) whereas as states above, the anniversary model does.

I’ve ordered one from my Ducati dealer so should be here shortly. The Evotech tail tidy has arrived anyway which means I don’t need the grommet for any other reason than having the DP tail tidy complete, so if I decide to sell it on or for putting back on it’s good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is the Aniversairo part shown above, it is the number plate hanger blanking plate cover grommet.
    image1 (13).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. It say RH fork plug because it is also the bung that goes in the swing arm on other models

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information