1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driving in Russia - not advised. ;)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 470four, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Good God.

Brakes are apparently a luxury item, just run into people to slow down... :biggrin:

#1 470four, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. In Moscow it's certainly pretty hairy:

All cars have blacked out windows (so they can't see anything)
    No one (NO ONE!) wears a seat belt. To do so suggests you bat for the other team, and even women don't wear seat belts.)
    Motorcyclists don't wear crash helmets and confuse the streets with Santa Pod.

3. Highlights for me are the helicopter and jet. Oh, and the guy who gets hit by the car and lets fly with a handgun:upyeah:. Guess there is a bit of Vodka involved in some of those accidents.

4. If you were out and about in your MIG or whatever it is you would as well,admit it.

5. Very similar to Slough.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jesus.......the bloke with the camera is a jinx. Wherever he starts filming there's an accident waiting to happen :wink:

7. I had no idea that the visual effects in GTA had become so realistic!

:eek:

I say realistic, but really, some of that stuff was way too far-fetched for real life.

8. especially the head on near misses are pritty daunting, no?

9. Another of his vids - pretty twisted!

#9 470four, Dec 7, 2012
  10. That's madness. No point in driving anything decent

11. The head on part is same in Poland. HGV drivers are told that if you have to have a head on and you have a choice to go against another HGV, motorcycle/bike/family car or solid object always aim at option 2 as you will be alright....

12. Its like watching Wacky Races. LMAO

13. if you want more of this youtube SERBIAN FAIL channel is the place..

14. I still say that home made bungee and airbag test are the best videos on youtube. I love the Eastern bloc, the place that Health and Safety forgot.

15. Funny that they put more importance over dash cameras than they do over the nuts and bolts that keep wheels on!

16. :eek:

"That'll do!" :upyeah:

#16 470four, Dec 8, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Let me guess - Italy or France.

18. "What is this" looks to me like some form of "cracking" tower, you see lots of things similar to that in refineries.

John

Do Not Sell My Personal Information