1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducabike Black Friday Sale Now On!

Discussion in 'Conquest Racing Ltd' started by Conquest Racing Ltd, Nov 23, 2018.

1. DUCABIKE BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON!

Save a whopping 20% from now until 25/11/2018 (not available after this date)

www.conquestcarbon.com

DUCABIKE BLACK FRIDAY.jpg

2. Is this discount only on stuff you have in stock ? I just checked some Fullsix bits but you do not have them in stock. Thank you. Andy

3. Hi Andy,

Please see our thread regarding the Fullsix discount, the T&C are stated on there regards stock.

4. @Android853sp

T&C all items that show in stock are available for immediate shipping, any parts which show (available on backorder) please allow 4-6 weeks minimum delivery time!

5. Having been stuffed by a retailer in the past not applying a promised discount because the part was out of stock (no-one through this forum I’m happy to say) I was just looking for a reassuring conformation rather than relying on my understanding of the T&Cs. Cheers, Andy

6. No problem.

Any part ordered between now and the 25/11/2018 whether in stock or on back order will be discounted but as stated any part on back order will take the time advised to arrive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Parts ordered. Thank you. Andy

8. Received, thank you for your order Andy.

Safe riding :)

9. Hugely surprised by the postman this morning. Fullsix carbon bits delivered way before I as expecting them. Many thanks guys, well pleased :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  10. Can you supply 999 air tube covers?

11. @Android853sp great news, pleased they got to you safely. Thanks for your purchase and support.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Sure, If you state in the notes that you'd like twill then we can have it made for you in twill. Please see our delivery times on the advert.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Can you PM me a code please?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Will you be doing one of these again? I'm after a ducabike 848 gp yoke

15. Unfortunately not at this discount however we do still provide discounts for members. PM sent ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information