1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducabike

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by thespionkop, Jun 21, 2014.

1. I am looking at various parts for the Hyper SP and the 1098S and thought,'these look nice' while browsing their website. I want to try and keep all the parts under one name and I quite like the look of their kit.

Thinking of clutch and brake levers (for both bikes) ,petrol cap (for the SP) frame plugs (both bikes) read sets (both bikes), clear clutch cover oil bath (1098S) maybe a slipper clutch for the 1098S.

Does anyone have any iof their kit on a bike, if so any whats your opinions of quality, finish, cost etc?

feed back appreciated

2. Well I took the plunge and bought rear sets, brake clutch levers, fluid caps, frame plugs clutch Slave cylinder and a few other bits....quality wise faultless not cheap but very nice kit, service wise exceptional, bought direct from Italy delivered 24/48 hrs after order ...highly recommended..have decided to stick to using them on both the 1098s and hyper sp, don't want to " mix and match"

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information