1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 1098 R

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Hagred, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2008 Ducati 1098R.
    10,000 miles, mint condition, mot Aug.
    Full Akrapovic Titanium Evo Exhaust system, new front tyre.
    Alarmed, bike comes with front & rear stand.
    Some service history, but maintained by Rich Llewellin ( Louigi Moto).
    193 bhp.
    Bike not crashed or damaged, excellent condition
    £13,500 View attachment 88158 IMG_0066.jpg
    Sorry picture shows old exhaust system

• Like Like x 8
  2. Does anyone have Hagred's number / email by chance ?? Pinged him a message but nothing back yet and I don't know how often he comes on here.

Thanks

3. My number 07813079874

4. Will you take a kidney in px? :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Not your kidney.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was offering yours ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sold?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I wonder of I could buy this through my business as an investment and offset all the cost as a business expense...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Probably need a 'co-operative ' accountant to swing that one! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm pretty sure you can.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hurry up and do it Bradders, I'm considering a spare one ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If I had the cash from my triumph I'd seriously find it very difficult not to go see and probably buy this bike. If I had to I could find the difference, but can't find all of it :(

13. I did :Angelic:

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Super tempting. Looks in top condition too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Buying a bike through your company *used* to be the thing to do. Firstly if VAT registered you could claim all the VAT back, secondly the tax rate you would pay on it was based on, IIRC, 25% of 25% of the original purchase price. This was much better than you get on cars. That's how I bought my bike.

Not sure about the 'buying as an investment' bit though. I suppose you could buy it as a personal pension asset if you have chosen to manage your own company pension, that's if they still allow you to do that.

16. All academic isn't it, thought this was the bike Mr Tea has put a deposit on ? Andy

17. Yes it is. I did an electric deposit to the owner yesterday and hope to get down either late this week or at worst Monday next week. I'm at best described as a bit excitable at the minute.
    Simon.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. I think you are best described as a fortunate motha fucker tbh! But well done dude!

• Like Like x 1
  19. So are we considering this a done deal and a closed thread?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. I think that should come from the seller really , in fairness to him. Unsure how often he comes on here though.
    My deposit should show in his account tomorrow as it don't happen during non working days. I'll ask him to reply to this when all good and done .

Simon

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information