1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Reduced Ducati 1098r - Completely Rebuilt

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by ditchvisitor, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where is the bike located? TBH I'm not looking for one of these, but if I saw it....

2. South Oxfordshire.

3. Thanks. I'm not asking for the address, but say within 20 miles?

4. It’s near Wallingford, between Oxford and Reading

5. Don't try nicking it. Unless you happen to be Commander in Chief of the 8th Armored Brigade. Or similar :D

6. I had a 87 Sierra Cosworth all through the 90's, so I know all about that shit :punch:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Geddaway car!

8. Benson?

9. Yup!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Or joyriders. Feckers used to wind up plod in them, then burn or dump in the river.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. How much in January....

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Back from sandy holiday at the end of Jan now so will be available for viewings then/

13. Nice work Mike, hope your Christmas is as good as it can be.... Not ideal being away. I know too well. :):upyeah::party::beer::sun::sun::sun:

14. Thanks mate appreciate it, looking forward to being back. Hope you are well?

• Like Like x 1
  15. @ditchvisitor Ive been asked to let you know that Aircon can’t read your PM to him or access this site for some inexplicable reason - must be something to do with his internet connection :joy:. I would have sent you a PM to tell you but I can’t do that either - all very strange:thinkingface:.

Anyway if you want to speak with him and him with you you need to either go to the ‘other place’ (I can’t type the name as the post will then get deleted) or send me a PM (I can receive PMs just can’t start a new conversation).:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. what a tangled web we weave...

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. and all totally unnecessary imo

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. I have heard that all world leaders either because of their end of term is in sight or because Christmas is upon us are very lenient in the clemency department so with a bit of luck someone will see the light soon on DF and restores all people's access to normal, you wouldn’t want to be compared with a certain North Korean leader of a certain stature now is it ?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

19. Sorry to hijack

when you say glen Searle, do you mean glen who lives / lived in Kent (near brands) ? If so, he knew me as a kid. My dad knows him

dabbled as a uni lecturer. Searle race engines. Did some car stuff as well..

small world

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information