1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 1098s 08 Full Akrapovic Titanium Evo.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by ChrismNUFC, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducati 1098S 2008 7,300 miles, just had £900 on full belt and Desmo service from JHP.
    full Akarapovic Titanium evo,with DP Chip,Powercomm3 and carbon ram air, and full dyno set up by Dynobike of Malton..
    Low miles as I had a GSXR 1000K9 And my 1200S Multistrada touring bike to ride..
    Bottom fairing prof painted black with decals.
    Full set of adjustable CRG rear sets/pegs,Black and Red,Powerbronze screen,Evotech Rad guard,and Gel seat with Alcantara,from Saddlecraft of South Shields..
    All previous receipts and service paperwork incl..£8695
    I have loved every minute of this bike, and after 8 years bought a 1299 Pani..
    Very well looked after I can assure everyone, John Hackett of JHP Coventry can vouch..

For sale in Ducati Manchester,contact Martin.

Contact Chris on 07710546268 for more info or photos, test rides welcome...

IMG_2558.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2562.JPG

#1 ChrismNUFC, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  2. And the price is??

3. Its in the wording..£8995

4. It is now! ;)

5. Lol..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

6. My 1098s is now in Triumph/Honda Newcastle for sale also..

7. Im thinking of selling all my performance parts separately,Full Akrapovic Titanium evo system..
    Ducati DP chip and power commander 3 with full Dyno set up for this system...
    CRG rearsets...
    The bike will then go back to standard apart from bottom fairing...at £8,000
    Any thoughts out there?
    Chris 07710546268
    Such a shame that I possibly have to do this!!! The bike is amazing....

8. You will always get more doing this :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Will M&S not 'sale or return' it for you? Anybody local looking for a 1098 would go there 1st.

They are advertising for bikes on their front page.

M&S Newcastle

10. I will listen to offers on my parts..
    Long story with M&S mate...
    Thanks guys...

11. After Triumph/Honda tried their best with trying to sell my 1098s,various punters couldn't get a price they wanted for their bikes, so she is now back to the lock up tucked away.. Ive re-listed her on eBay at £8600 without best offer as some prick on eBay RS3**5 was pi$$ing me off with shite bids...
    I/we all work hard for our cars and bikes and expect that I/We get a decent price back when it comes to sell on..

As for selling her in Ducati Toon,My scenario was I had a Suki Gsxr 1000 K9 and wanted a Pani 1299s...
    £21,350 for pani and £4,500 for my Suki...no more no less..
    Ducati west offered me £6500 for Suki and a cancelled order Pani s for £19,500,£13,000 from me to change...

What would you do??????

My 1098s is not welcome in the Toon I love, never knocked back when I buy all my gear, parts etc. lol

12. The parts, clothing and servicing are spot on with me and I really couldn't be happier with them.

I'm selctive who I speak to in the showroom tbh. If I was interested in a bike in there, I'd probably talk to Ian directly.

13. Sounds like you should take that deal :upyeah: You will unlikely get near that even privately for the suzuki

14. He's already taken the deal @bradders hence the bad feeling towards M&S when he spends lots of money with them (as far as I am reading this anyway) :p

15. Thuing is, his bike is only worth what its worth. He may feel thats not enough, but thats what its worth. Unless you've bought a dozen bikes from somewhere, thats unlikely to change :)

16. But he's saying that he already has a 1299s, so the Suzuki is gone (presumeably in the 2nd deal). :)

You're saying take the deal. That's my point. ;)

17. Yeah,all done back in January 2016,Suki went off quickly to Midlands as they had a buyer desperate for a K9??? Unreal at the time I know,but I couldn't knock back the deal,esp 6.5 k for the K9...

I then went about keeping my 1098s for a while,then thought let someone else share the unbelievable joy of this bike... I cannot emagine what a 1098r must be like...

I love the panigale,only after 6,000 rpm when the bike is in another league...

18. All I'm saying is that,because I bought my panigale from somewhere else,I did tell M&S of the deal and they couldn't match it,or thought I was bullshitting,until I got the 600 mile service there,they then took the hump and don't want to make a profit on my 1098s by selling it for me... I get all my bikes serviced there,tyres,gear the lot,and with excellent discount,most of the guys are great in there,but owner clearly didn't like my deal elsewhere....

19. I was talking about the 1098 and no one wanting to do a deal ;)

20. What, eh, ermmmm......what. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information