1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 1199 Panigale R

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Tim9, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my Ducati 1199R for sale, mileage: 17500 miles since new, I am the only owner and it has a full service history. It has lots of extras including:
    Double bubble dark screen
    Racing saddle
    Quick release rear sprocket
    Gold Oz racing wheels
    Autoblipper (from Bike Sport Developments)
    Fully ventureshielded
    It has been remapped at DWR (Dave Wood Racing)
    The suspension has also been professionally set up
    I have all of the standard parts too, which have not been used V1IyK1+xQoKH7lQPHiUqUw.jpg 92YqvCyyQXGbwXD430CfyA.jpg Qx%4e%RLQSOr9qtoEG3zyQ.jpg NumeReYhS+a5qCwAJm4Wgw.jpg dWlwdLceTIi5Stsm4vbBmQ.jpg MDK65%TfSem1wtNkV+LL%A.jpg sCvmk6cOS++VLNm0iEgADg.jpg A4P9gkAdSGeLf79VBt4KGA.jpg pO1GgkBoSs+tGwb9lbjRNA.jpg 7RivDAV5SOuQylpeBhW7Kw.jpg yNMhyTwsRxeeCKwHtLORXg.jpg RtexFaSYRa63WcwQrVaggA.jpg CGRvulNcS%OZwNTt%54PrQ.jpg
    The bike has never been tracked or dropped.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Your for £13000.

3. Very nice. :) :upyeah: GLWS.

4. Hiya, what age is it and where is the bike?

5. its was first registered on 01/09/2014 and it is in Bucks

6. First the 748 and now this? on the positive side, it means ill feel special again having the only one in the village

7. Cool thanks. I may be over on the 18th to visit my daughter in Hampshire, I will pm you. Also, can those mirrors be blanked like on the SL?

8. OK, Yes I have the blanks too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you decide to return it to full standard I would be interested in the Seat and the auto blipper

Cheers

Steve

10. Looks like a well looked after example.

11. Cheap bike. :upyeah: :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Looks lovely!! GLWS

13. I would be interested in this had it not be the worst timing ever! Looks a. Cracker and about 5k cheaper than the next available on eBay..

14. Message sent Tim.

15. You have daughters in every county :eyes:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  16. I know, and a hotline to Transferwise to keep them in the style to which they are accustomed. The Yorkshire one left last night after two weeks, leaving me several zeros lighter!
    :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  17. You have a PM mate

18. Someone bloody buy it!

19. I have ! :)

• Like Like x 11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information