1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 1199 Panigale Streetfighter

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by fight the streets fmd, Nov 20, 2017.

1. A48A050F-FDC4-455C-9FF3-F7675CB94248.jpeg please Santa , I have been really really good this year, absolutely stunning, why o why not Ducati? just make it happen!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coz the last one didn't sell due to being the price of the comparable Superbike. :(

They'd rather pump out multiple variants of cheap Scramblers, with a decent profit margin to relieve the Ducatisti of their hard earned. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I know, but they like limited versions, so why not make a very high end piece of exotica in a naked version, would not be a lot of effort for them, as 95% of the bike is on the shelf already, would keep lots of people from running away and buy a naked KTM, MV AGUSTA, or APRILLIA!

4. what would you rather buy if it was available, Monster 1200, SDR, Tuono, Brutale, or a Panigale Streetfighter? I would like to think that this time around the Ducati Panigale Streetfighter would sell a lot better then most.

5. The engine would need a decent retune. The high reving V2 is not as well suited to a naked bike as the ones you’ve mentioned above. Also, the monocoque is, arguably, not suited to a super naked.

I’m hopeful the V4 will be used on a naked bike, but we’ll be waiting a few years for that..

#5 Jimmy899, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  6. Anyway, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Don't put ideas into Ducati's head about producing this bike. It keeps residual values of the original, and to date, only factory produced Streetfighter healthy. :) That suits me as I have one. So does @Exige you know, but not many know about it as he doesn't talk about it. :innocent:

7. Ahhhhh, you let the cat out of the bag, they are worth millions now :eek:

8. Because of your association? :eek:

9. Well yes, not yours o_O :innocent:

10. Obviously :sob:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. Don't cry, it is a little bit to do with you, tiny tiny bit o_O

12. Yep,I’d have one of them,my next bike is tuono v4 factory or 1290 sdr so ducati are loosing customers. Monster is just to tame.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Same here! Testing the v4 factory this weekend and I think it’ll outdo the monster hands down.

Sad to potentially leave Ducati but it’s just business. Will be back if a V4 streetfighter was born.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information