1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 748sps. 1999

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Kevin.mo, Jul 2, 2022.

1. I have for sale a Ducati 748 sps motorcycle. engine had a full rebuild during the winter with all original Ducati parts. Engine rebuild with Howard cross.
    bike in great condition.

what offers can I get as bike ready to go.

15E4DB25-3CC5-4943-8880-07F5C6466577.png

2. Depends on mileage and documented history. The bike is clearly not standard which will lower the price for many buyers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Will have to check mileage. . selling for my brother who passed away in June. I don’t have any other details

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Sorry for your loss.
    Key thing is service history and as comprehensive a description as possible.
    Non standard bits that leap out is fairing and airbox paintwork, wheel colour and screen.
    Depending on mileage and history Range between £5500 - £8500. Difficult market now. Lots of bikes on at strong asking prices but not moving. Sensible priced bikes will always sell.
    Good luck. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I am just after offers. ( highest bidder)
    I just want it gone. I have my crf 300 the now but more a adventure / sports tourer rider. But want a fat Bob the now. thanks for your knowledge.

6. Sorry to hear of your loss.

I’d suggest gathering as much information on the bike as possible paperwork wise and putting it on eBay with a reserve price you’re happy with. The ‘market’ will decide it’s value at the time of the listing end.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks. Will try that. Good luck to me.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information