1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 750 Paso

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Alister Chadwick, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Hi newbie here, hope it's okay to post on here, I'm looking for my old paso I used to own, I have looked on the gov.uk site and it's sorn now, if anyone would know of its existence please let me because I would to buy it back.
    It was last seen in the Birmingham area, H936 BRO
    Kind regards Alister chadwick

2. Hi Ali,welcome what you riding?

3. Welcome Dave

4. Welcome. Good luck. :upyeah:

5. Hi there, I'm actually race bikes and have a few, Nc30 cb450 black bomber, AR50 and a yz50, i used to own a couple of ducatis many years ago and the paso is one bike that i wished i never parted with.
    I take it you like the Vulcan?

6. Thank you

7. AR50? Get in. Welcome :upyeah::punch:

8. Thank you very much

FB_IMG_1508743813780.jpg

9. Hi Pete,

Many thanks for sending me the message and link, I will take a look at the photos, the reason I'm looking for the 750 is because I did a lot of engine and performance work on that bike, I was very daft to sell it

Thanks Alister

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search.

11. Thank you very much indeed

12. Welcome along mate :cool:

13. Welcome Ali, sorry you sold your Paso. They are certainly one of my favorite Ducs. Hope you find it and buy it again......

#18 Dewey Greear, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  14. Thank you, it might be a needle in a hay stack lol

15. sorry for delay,,very much like the Vulcan its when we used to build things and your NC30 great little bike:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information