1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 848 - Donington Park 98db Drive By

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Townsend6413, May 26, 2018.

1. can anyone help?
    I have a trackday coming up at Donington, but cleverly noticed the 98db drive by testing after booking
    anyone have any ideas if a non baffled term I slip on arrangement will pass or would the standard cans pass if needed??
    It also runs a DP ecu.

thanks in advance

2. Pass easy. If worried, fit the baffles.

3. Easy! you think so?

I don't have any baffles

4. Pretty sure DUK days are the same, and you see Desmo’s out there :upyeah:

5. 98db ride by is fairly loud I think, I believe the testers are along the back straight so perhaps you will have to short shift or something. There were some baffles for sale on here the other day

6. I know. just missed out on them.
    sounds like I can relax on the noise test, but if anyone does have the old oval style termi baffles give me a shout. ta

7. If you want some, google MHP Exhausts, Mike Hill has made loads I’d imagine and may be able to help you without needing another mortgage

8. My 1098 fails with baffles if I don't short shift on the start finish straight and my RSV4 fails on standard cans if I don't short shift.

9. Fella I still have these baffles the buyer is in no hurry for them, for me it's fine if you borrow them for the trackday, subject to everyone been happy ...if you are stuck that is

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi guys,
    Sorry to ask a similar question to the original but do you think my 800 Scrambler with the Termignoni race slip on exhaust will pass the 98Db drive-by?
    Some of you from the recent Ducati track day at Donington might of seen and heard me so will have first hand knowledge of whether I'll be ok or not?

Many thanks.

11. Should do. If worried, put baffles in ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. The baffles chirp like a little bird when installed on the Scrambler.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information