1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 848 Evo Airwaves Official Race Replica For Sale! Rare

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Josh goodall, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Hi all I’m new to this forum and don’t know where and how to post properly lol
    I have tried putting this in the Ducati bikes for sale but couldn’t figure out how so here it is

So please move if need be!

I have my 2008 Ducati 848 for sale I’ve owned it approx 6 years, great condition and very rare. I would like to hold onto it as I believe it will be a collectors piece one day but I need the cash. :(

it’s an official race replica in the airwaves colours, I contacted Ducati in Italy a few years ago with vin nos … and they told me this bike is one of 100.

the paint works in very good condition!

I’m the third owner I believe,

The bikes on 22k approx (I’m away at the mo so would need to confirm)

it runs mint, starts first time everytime!

Upgrades are as follows.

- termigoni race exhausts and ecu to match.

- race clutch and brake levers

- race brake and gear shifters

- ohlins steering damper

- ohlins rear shock

- carbon foot guards

- carbon key surround

just had chain and sprockets changed at my local tuning centre I changed the setup to change the gearing ratio slightly so now it has better acceleration slightly less too end but now going round town it’s not in between 1st and 2nd gear.

the bike has part sevice history, this is because work in global engine development In a large engine manufacturing company so do all the work myself, it was fully serviced approx 100miles ago including new belts which I bought for £100 from Ducati so oem parts they wanted £900 for belts and fitting nah

it has full mot on the bike ready to go, original exhaust available also!

Seat for pillion also.

ive had a few prices from garages to sell the bike to them one at 3k

One at £5800

And one at a Ducati dealers of £6250

90275A11-3DBE-433B-B59F-FDAA3DE24C12.png

E5632D11-1C15-4D81-ADB4-BF362CD81141.png

D2FD1B3F-DBF1-4B34-A1EE-88913A9A27AC.png

EC815B25-C63F-4CB5-A7DB-FA0A0213B74D.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Also based in Staffordshire uk just currently abroad!

3. At least you coughed up the fiver, nice bike and GLWS :upyeah:

#3 West Cork Paul, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  4. Nice bike. I remember Leon Haslam and Gregorio Lavilla racing the 999 Airwaves in BSB. I really liked the paint job then. GLWS :):upyeah:

5. Good luck with your sale.
    Mint.

6. Haha thought it was going to be a lot more in my defence!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lovely bike just time to go thanks bud.

8. Yeah that’s the one it’s awesome turns heads everywhere I go just time to move on thanks bud

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheers fella hopefully goes to good home!

10. Am I being blind? I don't see what price you are looking for this, just what garages have offered you.

11. That’s because I’m open to offers you can see what I’ve been offered by garages as guidance though

12. 6250 sounds a strong bid for it. I’d probably take that. Glws

13. Yeah I have emailed round all Ducati collectors / dealers and got that off one in Glasgow which couldn’t be further away lol if they’d collect it I’d seriously consider it but they won’t cheers though

14. Did they make an official rep of this? I know they did an official UK rep of the 999 (Rage Designs).

I know Rage Designs painted the GSE bikes of that era as I was with Mike when he dropped off the very first set of bodywork for the 1098's at their workshops many years ago.

15. Yeah must have as I was unsure myself so communicated with Ducati direct a few years ago who confirmed it was official! They also did a few 749s I believe there’s one on eBay atm!
    I’d hate to drop the bike though can you imagine the repair cost being airbrushed!

looks brill in the flesh proper nice design!

16. Any excuse for showy off bastardness...

I know exactly what you mean. Mike at Rage Designs did mine. He did the original Koji design for Nori Haga, always loved it, so asked him to do mine over a complete FullSix body kit. Had it PPF'd too. I was super precious/wary about my next track day at Donington but when the visor went down I forgot all about it and ragged the tits off it!! Ha!!

Termi.png

• Like Like x 6
  17. Not that I would want you to drop your bike but Rage Designs isn't far from you in Warrington, you said Staffs didn't you?

BTW - I'm in Staffs also.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mike's pretty good with a brush and poster paint now isn't he :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yeah I didn’t even realise the place existed and not far away at all! Good to know for the next machine :)

never seen you around where in staffs I’m Stafford itself

Do Not Sell My Personal Information