1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 848 Evo Corse Se 2012 Bargain

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Martylemoo, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due to working abroad and never ever getting to ride my bike I made the decision to ask my local dealer for a cash price as I am only in the UK for one week from the 25th April. He offered me £7200 cash for it.

So I present to you the cheapest 848 Evo Corse SE on the market, I would rather somebody got a bargain than the dealer made a tidy profit.

All the usual Evo Corse SE extras like Ohlins suspension, Corse Colour Scheme, traction control, Ducati quick shifter, comes with rear seat and cowl. 100% standard.

Less than 3k miles from new. 6 months tax.

It is due a service but at this price pretty irrelevant ( it was serviced 600 miles ago at Ducati but falls under the next years service con)

Comes with both keys, service book, manuals, original folder.

Ride away a bargain, must be collected between 26th April and 4th May.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Looks a nice bike, at what may be a decent price.

ET may be interested.....!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Who's is lower mileage and cheaper?

4. Damn .... if only I could sell my multistrada quick i'd have that

5. Sell it for a grand under most others, like the OP, and you may be in luck :upyeah:

6. Get a loan and sell the multi at leisure. Then pay loan off and have money left over ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's a lovely bike, shame you have to sell it :Arghh:

8. That's a massive bargain for someone, get it bought.

9. Nice bike

10. Martyloo, hi. I'm tempted, drop me a PM and we can talk.

Where are you based?

11. Good daily rider that for the commute.

12. All done and dusted! I'm the proud new owner of a lush 848 EVO SE!!!!! Good to be back in the "club" again, 3rd Ducati lucky.

Thank you for your patience this morning Martyloo, can't believe it took so long re funds.

Anyway although the clutch lever issue was a worry thanks for sorting that too. A wet and rainy ride home yet with a smile on my face!!!

#12 Cornish, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  13. Well done. You'll love it I'm sure.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Best colours ;-)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information