1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 848 Evo Dark

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Asmatt, Mar 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Think I'm going to sell this as I find it too fast for me to use on the road, and I tried a trackday but not sure I would want to keep it for that.

It's 62 plate with about 7k miles on it which means in the 3 years I've owned it I've done about 1300 miles. It was last serviced last October before being put away for the winter in a bike bubble. It had the full desmo service and belts by John CVT in Leeds. Tyres are about 50%. It's got a healtech gear indicator and a carbon fibre hugger but the rest is standard.

I will add some photos when the weather improves so I can take it out of the bubble but here are some from last year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm thinking about £7000 from what I can see looking around but open to discussion.

IMG_20190706_140707.jpg

IMG_20190706_140720.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Hi there, is this bike still for sale. Thanks. Mark.

3. Hi Mark, yes still for sale.

4. Where abouts are you, I am in York and how much would you want for the bike. How many miles has it done since its service and were the belts definitely replaced. Thanks. Mark.

5. I'm in Oldham so not too far. It's done about 30 miles since the service which was the ride home and the belts were definitely done along with the desmo service as it would have been due in the next few hundred miles(service was £732). it's currently sorn and mot until October. Price is £7k

7. Thank you for the information, when do you think I would be able to come and look at it.

8. Just PM'd you my number and we can arrange a time over the weekend. Ta.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Let me know when it’s done and I’ll close the thread :)

10. It was a pleasure to meet you today and I hope you ride it much more than I did! Thanks

Please close the thread :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sold?
    Nice one!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Absolutely love the 848 ...these bikes have aged timelessly, and value wise are now appreciating

13. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information