1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Prepped the 12 for brands on Tuesday.

Put my drift cam on and did a bolt check because ducati

• Like Like x 2
    • DP Block Offs
    • DP Double Bubble
    • DP Tail tidy
    • Rapid Bike Pro
    • Evoteck Sliders - Frnt/Rear
    • Ducabike clear clutch cover
    • Bonamici rear sets

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bar end weights and boy the weigh. Can just use ends, long bit or shortbit. Good bit of kit.

0402D2F0-6E52-433F-BE22-7B71DECCF242.jpeg

D93B13A9-8B5D-4832-ABC3-275688F76CB9.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Now added or ordered race shift conversion for Pani. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. The expanders are soft ally, so i doubt it. But I mullered one of the oem to get it off. It was corroded in. Fucker fought all the way out. Ah, well. Ive learnt to be pragmatic about this kind of thing.

Plus not overly impressed with cnc frame caps. One side didn't fit and a had to give it a hand with a dremel and rubber mallet. Plus the screws were too short. Fortunately I had some. Plus the oem bolt was made of plastic and rounded on first attempt despite being a proper star allen and a snug fit. 22Nm? My arse. But they're all on and in etc. Neatly. No damage, except to one oem screw and one oem bar end.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Bottom 2 are a pain, you'll probably find while sliding in the screen they caught on a the inside panel and fell behind the headlight, fished mine out with a extra long a hex key. since read on here stick them on the screen before fitting !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Fitted the RHS rearset last night.

Pretty straight forward job but what a pain in the ass to the the original top bolt out. The brake switch is in the way to get a long extension in and to can’t remove the cylinder bracket as the bolt is at the back. Got to remove the switch first which is fiddly and then pivot the MC bracket back on one bolt you can’t access and can just about get a ball point allen in there.

Looking forward to a proper test ride to try the rearsets and adjust as required and try those new michelins out

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rizoma clutch protection on the 899. Thanks @Flatfish :upyeah:

IMG_1090.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. #810 Horico, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Bunged on a set of SC1 and 2's with my new to me Marchie S wheels. Track day tomorrow so really looking forward to it. new-rubber-web.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hi. Is the EVO upgrade free to all 1299 owners ?

11. Bike looks great . What mirrors do you plan on fitting ?

12. Thank you! I bought these mirrors from aliexpress.
    IMG_6303.JPG
    IMG_6164.JPG
    IMG_6162.JPG

13. Look great. What have you done regards indicators?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hi, I still need to install the indicators. I bought a set that will screw into my bar ends.

[​IMG]

15. They look.

Keep us updated with your progress and the install :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Just rang my dealer and its a £400 charge.

Who did it for free.

17. IMG_1133.JPG
    New sticker for the TTX

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information