1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Carbon, Levers, seat whatever ... list it here and show it off.

WE LIKE PICTURES.

View attachment 51427

• Like Like x 2
  2. I got everything on the options list except the dust cover... plus an aftermarket carbon dash surround. All the gear and no idea, I fear.

3. Had her a few weeks now, MCT set up- R&G Tail tidy new Plate, foot pegs, Ducati Performance Reservoirs(Fathers Day Pressy) Performance Seat looking good, off to Folembray at the end of July :)

4. MCT set mine up too, re-valved front etc.

Just added:
    Lightech brake lever guard
    Lightech quick release fuel cap
    Lightech carbon mirror block off's
    Rizoma Oil cap
    Renthal grips
    Carbon Key surround
    Evotech lower rad guard

Lightech_Bremshebelschutz_Motorrad_Aprilia_BMW_Honda_Yamaha_Suzuki_Ducati_Triumph_Kawasaki.jpg
    GetImageDetail.jpeg
    IMAG7184.jpg
    Lightech Ducati panigale 1199 - motoric-art (22).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. How would you both say the MCT set up improved the ride?

6. I've got my MCT suspension data sheet here if it helps?
    set up for rider weight 12stone.

IMAG7121.jpg

7. Is yours set to P or F ?

8. mine is set on P setting as well

9. Ride is now sublime on the road:) smooth in sport, fantastic in Wet and i will let you know after the 3rd August what it's like on the track;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. As per image and described on attached data sheet, linkage set to "P" linkage .jpg

11. Sorry Rob, missed it on the data sheet, I had mine set up rider Sag and Static but the sodding thing stil bounces me out of the seat on some bumps in the road, and I have an 80nm spring in mine, I have seen some people on here have gone back to F after finding P setting harder.

12. no worries, it feels good for me, i like a harder ride.. fnar fnar... :/ will know better once i've done a track day on it which should be on July 28th at Silverstone

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anymore track time planned Rob? I'm taking mine to Silverstone on the 11th Aug and Cadwell for the first time on the 14th

14. Yep. Ducati only day with California Superbike School at Silverstone on July 28th

15. P is only getting harder as of 65% of travel... its way softer before that....
    good for slow bumpy roads... not good for track... bike will wallow and you re likely to have understeer as it will rund wide when going on the gas exiting corners...

16. I'll get it changed for the Track,

17. So far ive fitted lever guards, wsbk height screen, aero kit, cnc pegs and solo seat cowl. Original rubber has made way for supercorsa sc2's and the red has been joined by a little white. Been spending rest of my cash on last six trackdays, number seven is on weds at Silverstone gp.

IMG_20150721_163002.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. bike looks amazing, loving the fluro tail section, proper ;-) not sure lever guards are needed on the clutch side though, bike looks mint.

19. Mirror block offs.
    [​IMG]

Lightech Brake Lever guard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. ocd is all, gotta be even both sides lol

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information