1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I would guess it is the Ducati one from the "S" model....
    IMG_5592.JPG

2. Fullsix do some.

3. Seen it in the flesh and it surprised me how effective a finish it is!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TWM (same as DP) levers, DP bar ends and Bruudt Tail Tidy fitted recently. Oh, and throttle spacers too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Plus one on the TWM levers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. First service yesterday, Up map installed and rearsets :))

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. Forks and shock serviced plus lighter springs. Just been out for a little test ride and its a world away from the stiff unruly 1199 it was. No longer bucking me out of the seat, it feels more planted and Ican actually feel whats going on. Went 85nm rear and 9.5 front

had the work done by this guy TW Suspension Tech, North West's Motorcycle Suspension Set-Up & Tuning He certainly knows his trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#687 Mr C, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Got it ready for Cartegena.....
    IMG_5881.JPG

IMG_5885.JPG

• Like Like x 12
  9. Today I made my 1199 turn into a 1299. With the help of a decent px price and some of my well earned pennies.

Wasn't sure if I would notice a big difference between the 2 bikes but a test ride on some decent roads convinced me in seconds. 20170506_183644.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Plonked it on a stillage bound for Cartegena.....
    IMG_5927.JPG

11. Don't mind telling me what make the fairings are do you. Also the drop off point looks very much like Donington.

12. IMG_8834.JPG ASV levers installed today.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Track clothes on..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Off to Portugal, Estoril then Portimao

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  14. How do you find they interface with the fly by wire throttle housing? The aftermarket ones I've seen hit the housing before they come all of the way back.

15. They work fine. Only ridden once with them but they didn't feel any nicer than the stock ones. Only got them as I broke my clutch lever. They look nice, but I couldn't recommend them for any improved feel. Adjustability is great though (180 points).

16. If you pull them right back do they hit the throttle housing before the bar?

17. Washed polished and hard waxed the 1299 today (bar the wheels as tyres getting done tomorrow)

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. No they don't.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information