1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Had a first proper ride on my first ever Ducati 1098S (R) today :) the brakes are incredible and the bike so agile! Oh and re upholstered the seat :)

Ducatimoneyshot1.jpg

Ducatimoneyshot2.jpg

Ducatimoneyshot3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Let us know what the master cylinder is like - I usually always fit one but this is my first bike with ABS. Did it come with a reservoir bracket etc?

3. No I just bought the master cylinder itself as all the brackets and reservoir are already there.
    The further the standard lever is adjusted out the better the brakes are so worth a try first.

4. Where do I go to get a suede seat with tricolore stripes?

5. Yeah I've got the lever out as far as it goes and abs on 1 and sbs pads which are better but still could do with improving

Does the standard bracket fit into the new MC same as the standard one?

6. I'm not sure. Will soon find out. Lol can easily sort another bracket out but everything else is the same.

7. hopefully it is straight forward. i saw write up's on US forums and they had to change the starter button as there wasn't enough room.

8. Just seen your install and it looks great. I have bought the same with the NRC plate hanger for my 959 but for the life of me I can't work out where you are supposed to fit the hanger. The only place I can see is where the pillion pegs are mounted but it seems very close to the exhaust. Have you had any problems with the plate melting and yours seems mounted further forward? Is this the case and if so what did you attach to? Cheers Mike

9. I've had my Panigale properly detailed by @rob lewis :)

It's looking aces :)

10. Lemme see :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nah........mine's done 2500 miles since I bought it. ;)

12. Worked it out so no worries

13. Applied a PPF kit from invisible patterns, easy enough, happy with it overall but made a couple of mistakes, looks ok though

14. DP rearsets fitted

IMG_0832.JPG IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0838.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. Andy Jenkinson
    Team Principal

Mobile: +44 (0) 7894 062867

[​IMG]
    www.tt3racing.com

16. IMG_0612.JPG
    Just waiting for the paintwork then off to Le Mans September 5/6th.

17. Can you get a full size plate on for mot time?

Also, do you know if the integrated tail lights will pass the mot?

If both will go through the test I'll likely go for the same soon.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information