1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 899 Panigale (sold)

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by rainbow-walker, Jan 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've decided to sell my Ducati 899 as looking to buy a new bike for March for my 50th.
    • 2014 Ducati 899 Panigale
    • Owned by me from new and kept in garage
    • 34,500 miles, this may rise slightly
    • MOT’d to June 2020
    • Full service history, desmo service and new chain and sprocket at 29K (and 15K) and fork oil replaced in 2018. All Ducati main dealer apart from recent Oil change I did with OEM parts.
    • New front tyre - Pirelli diablo rosso III's on both front and rear
    • £4900
    Sounds amazing (Euro3) and in great condition, with some useful extras that will go with the bike at advertised price. This is a great road bike and at 6' I've toured Scotland several times and Europe on it and find it pretty comfortable with the slightly higher comfort seat.
    • Ducati Paddock stands front and rear
    • Ducati Comfort Seat
    • Ducati Performance rider pegs
    • Ducati tailpack
    • SW Motech Blaze semi rigid luggage
    I'll put some better pics up tomorrow. Only things that have gone wrong since I had it were I had wired the Garmin in a way that caused a relay to blow which the dealer sorted, and the gear shift return spring broke last year which the dealer also fixed. Perfect running order, only thing I can think of is that the gearshift display sometimes gets confused.

[​IMG]

PM me for more information, located in Nottingham NG2.

RBW.

Short sound clip here

Slightly older pic for info to give an idea - I'll add some new ones current to the thread tomorrow).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bike sold (not on this forum), assuming I can't close the thread could an admin close it for me ?

Thanks

RBW.

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  3. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information