1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 907ie

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Derek, May 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOW SOLD
    20210515_133515.jpg

I have decided to sell my Ducati 907ie which I have owned for the last 10 years. These bikes are becoming increasing rare and the 907ie was the last and best of the Paso series with fuel injection, Marzocchi M1R front front forks from the 851/888, 17” wheels and Brembo 4 piston front callipers with a matching gold rear calliper.

The bike was registered in March 1994, although the last 907ie were built in 1992, so must have sat in a dealers for a year or so before being sold. The first owner sold to the next owner in October 1997 who owned the bike until I bought on November 2011.

The bike is immaculate virtually original condition with just under 34,000 miles and a MoT’d until May 2022. It is newly serviced with new belts just fitted. New front brake pads and battery were fitted within the last year and have covered less than 1,000 miles. Rear tyre has done about 2,000 miles although the front has done about 4,000.
    Edit : Forgot to mention. A new starter was fitted about 2 years ago.

It is currently fitted with genuine Conti silencers which sound fantastic and were a period option at the time, the OEM silencers are in good contain and will be supplied with the bike. It is also fitted with Oxford heated grips and an Oberon clutch slave cylinder and braided brake lines front and back.

In my time with it I have replaced the original voltage regulator with a Shindengen Mosfet and modified the wiring with a relay to take the current that previously went through the ignition switch. This was a common problem causing a significant voltage drop which would make the lights go dim/bright in time with the indicators and could affect the starting.

The fairing and side panels were professional repainted 4 years and 2,000 miles and are in very good condition with only a couple of tiny marks on the LH panel and mirror where I foolishly dropped it when removing it! All the rest of the paintwork; tank and side panels are original and unmarked. The bike won “Best Modern Classic” award at the 2014 Classic Bike show at Lanark and is probably one of the best examples in the UK.

Asking price is £3,500. Contact me for more pictures and information

IMGP4439 copy.jpg IMGP4425 copy.jpg IMGP4427 copy.jpg IMGP4424 copy.jpg 20210514_153747.jpg

#1 Derek, May 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. OMG, that's lovely.

I'm resisting the temptation at the moment, please somebody buy it before I make up yet another unbelievable story to justify the purchase to lady Nasher.

Nasher.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. GLWS Derek. It looks superb.
    Should I ask Morris if he is interested?

4. Ha Ha! It's in even better nick now than when Morris had it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Here is a Ducati add from when the 907ie was introduced. Surely somebody has to be tempted :)

907ie Poster.jpg

6. BUMP.

7. That's lovely Derek, we're going to wake up one morning and these things will be a fortune... as you say, they're getting rare and yours looks lovely, and very fairly priced (perhaps even a touch on the low side?).

You can see the tank decal from space I'd imagine? :)

GLWS.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The bike is now sold.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information