1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 916 Senna Ii Up For Auction!!

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Hishine, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Working at Auction today detailing at Silverstone ready for this weekends Classic and this 2 owner Ducati 916 Senna II Just arrived with only 5 miles from new. Thought I would share this with you guys and make it my 1st thread.
    The Senna is Number 73 of 300.
    Goes up for auction in the next couple of days.

Dean

IMG_20170726_1434289.jpg IMG_20170726_1435256.jpg IMG_20170726_1435061.jpg IMG_20170726_1434515.jpg IMG_20170726_1435480.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I am not offended by that

• Like Like x 1
  3. Poor thing never seen a race track. Sexy little beastie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. That'll not be cheap... there was one sold at Italia recently with @ 2k miles on (from memory), in beautiful condition and I think went @ £20k. Would imagine this will be snapped up by a collector until it's next sold.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Too many miles for me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. It has an estimate of £18-22k.... With such low mileage at only 5 miles I'm sure it will reach around £20k aswell, maybe a tad more if a bidding war ensues. I'll update as soon as it sells for you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is it just me or do these not look right in silver??

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. It's not even a nice shade of silver

10. If you want Art then buy a painting or a sculpture! If it's got wheels and an engine ride/drive it like it's your last day on earth

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. See also 900SS FE IMO... they didn't even have red wheels to make them less gloomy. I think that silver-painted plastic always looks like fake metal, but this bike is in astonishingly well-preserved condition, so I guess it gets a pass on that basis from me. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Spot on - will never be ridden in anger - just another boring speculator who will park it in his double glazing showroom or computer shop for schoolboys to gawp at! I owned an RS 500 Sierra Cosworth in black in 1987 that was under 200 miles but had 5 bloody owners in the V5! And probably as many again who never bothered to register it in their name? Not me - I did over 25,000 miles in the beast,front ended it once,cooked the head gasket twice and blew the gearbox out of it at Santa Pod - run what you brung! Still looked good but drove a bit tired when I chopped it in for a red BMW M6 which I hated from day one

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. @Dukeofwindsor you px'd an rs 500 for a bmw???? :scream:

That as stupid as me swapping and rgv 250 for a playstataion!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. it's up there but I think you take the biscuit dude...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. It was 1987 and Fords still carried a bit of a stigma! Plus I was trying to look like a proper businessman not an Essex hooligan

• Like Like x 1
  16. Only double glazing :eek:

17. M6 in 1987 ??

@chizel yes i was young and stupid back then (not much has changed really) :D

18. Haha I love this so much!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Would’ve thought a zero is missing.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information