1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 959 Panigale - With Tri Cup Pack

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Simon Gray, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducati 959 Panigale - Tri Cup performance pack.

I have to say this is a hard decision to sell one of the best bikes I've owned.. but we are moving house and it simply has to go to free up some cash. I will gladly buy back in a few months if you don't like it!

I bought brand new from Riders Bridgewater in May 2017. It still has 4 months Mfrs warranty as was registered May 2017.

4300 dry miles.

Fitted with the Trip Cup Options pack - fitted by the dealer at purchase, twin Akrapovic exhausts (carbon ends) , inc the 1299 underbelly fairings, brake lever protector, bubble front visor, Billet aluminium brake reservoirs.

It has a Biketrack fitted that can be passed on.

Full Service history at Riders Ducati

Absolutely immaculate, I had planned to keep this bike and so dry stored and covered for all its life, dry miles.

Brand new Corsa tyres front and back. Needs nothing , no damage, never dropped. it has one tiny stone chip and thats it.

Fitted with Evo tech tail tidy, and Phillips white lights as well.

I think thats it.. has battery charge lead and two plates for small and one standard which will come with the bike.

£10,950

Any questions just ask. 07912485228

I can deliver as well depending on area and price.

IMG_6072.jpg

IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG

IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_7816.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you need the money now but want to buy it back later in the year, sell it to me for £8k, that way it'll be a lot cheaper to buy back in September ;)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2

3. ha ha.. I like your way of thinking!! You promise not to ride her though ?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Erm...

/googles "disabling odometer on a 959"

Yeah, sure. No problem. I'll hide it behind the big Africa Twin and pretend she's not there.

5. Great I'll just get my Western Union account details over to you .. and my brother will deliver the bike in a few weeks as he has been working over seas.. !

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Whereabouts are you located Simon?

7. Somerset according to his profile

8. Too far sadly

9. If it makes you feel better.. I'm thinking of keeping it.. having uncovered her and fired up this weekend .. I simply dont think I can part with it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Close thread then :upyeah::bucktooth:

11. It's outside my 5 mile radius..

LR.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. It's outside most people's who don't pick the banjo.

13. So thread closed?

14. close thread please, I'm hanging on to it for now!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Done :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information