1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 998 Dp Rearsets . Parts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by simon Ridley, Jul 13, 2022.

1. I currently have a 998 with DP rearsets in race shift but I would like it to be in road shift.
    Does anybody on here have or no somebody that may have the parts to turn my raceshift set to road?
    Cheers.
    Simon

2. 20210702_093435.jpg

3. This is my current set up.

4. Hi Simon. Memory’s fading a bit now but it is doable. It was something a long the lines of fitting a longer bolt to the lower rear set bolt hole, a spacer the the normal lever… it has been done and is somewhere here on the forum.

5. Thanks for that I will have a search. That could be an option but would like to have the DP parts if possible.

6. These look like a copy but seem similar. Might be easier to try to sell yours on and buy the ones for road shift pattern as race shift ones might be missing that 3rd hole designed for the lever.

E10E8F69-5F51-4913-BA71-D73F36015E48.png

7. You can still purchase complete stock ones from Ducati, pack the others away in a box for a later date and don't be conned into selling them is my advice.

8. This is also an option but I do like the DP ones.

9. Me too as i've them on the 916, which makes interesting reading when swapping back to the standard shift pattern on the other rides, i just swap over the chip in the brain before riding with no issues.

10. Totally agree. its just when the brain isn't engaged .
    I do prefer race shift but after years the other way round and other bikes in standard shift pattern.

11. Whatever makes your cornflakes crackle is fine by me.

12. Hi Simon,
    I do have this DP style road shift lever. Not sure if it's an original Ducati Performance part but it certainly looks the same. It's brand new. You just need to attach the OE tie rod parts to it. 901C0586-967D-4145-A317-B16474FE3BEC.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information